Monday, December 6, 2010

Tony Bourdain - Why Are So Many Cancerians Chefs?

Just in case you're not hungry, I thought I'd give you a few Tony Bourdain clips. I love restaurants, but I also love street food. Hence, Tony is my main man.

http://www.travelchannel.com/travelchannel/TV_Shows/Anthony_Bourdain/Video/Tonys_Street_Food_Flashback

I also like most ethnic foods ... not the creepy things that Andrew Zimmern eats. I mean the stuff I hear is great enough times, from enough people, that I've got to try it. I've had curried goat in Jamaica, but never the stuff called "jerk". That's on my list of things to do.


http://www.travelchannel.com/travelchannel/TV_Shows/Anthony_Bourdain/Video/Explore_The_Outer_Boroughs_Of_New_York

If you'd care to, please send me some of Tony's past episodes that really left you looking for takeout at eleven o'clock on a Monday night. I'll post them here, no sweat!

2 comments:

  1. So how about a list of the 100 things to eat before you die? Thought I'd stop by your blog as you were kind enough to comment on mine...what a treat to find such a variety of topics and links--bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gayle: Thanks for your comment. That list sounds like a terrific idea. I'll start on it immediately.

    ReplyDelete

Other Bloggers Who Call Themselves "Bon Vivant"

Other Bloggers Who Call Themselves "Bon Vivant"
Click the Logo ...